Content
Store
Forum

Rebirth of Reason
War
People
Archives
Objectivism

Post to this threadMark all messages in this thread as readMark all messages in this thread as unread

Post 0

Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 3:09amSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit
My copy of the latest Free Rad finally arrived a few days ago, and what a beauty it is! The eleven-page salute to Rand gathers some of the finest minds in Objectivism - and they're all wonderful writers to boot. And as if that wasn't enough, the issue also includes Chris's wonderful celebration of Miklos Rozsa, Marcus's passionate rejection of mediocrity, and other gems.

From its arresting cover to Cameron's back-page musings on SOLO Education, this issue is a genuine stunner. Heartfelt thanks to all concerned.

Post 1

Friday, March 4, 2005 - 7:33pmSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit
I received my issue of FreeRad and loved it.  Barbara, Linz, and Jennifer's tributes to Rand particularly made me tear up.  Immediately after those, the Rozsa article by Sciabarra is the kind of awareness raising article I expect from an article like the FR! 

Congrats Linz and all participants to an excellent issue!

Jason

Post 2

Saturday, March 5, 2005 - 1:57amSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit
Thank you gents. It's lovely to get the feedback. Thanks for taking the time to post it.

Linz

Post 3

Saturday, March 5, 2005 - 11:27amSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit
Jason, thank you for those lovely words.  I, too, enjoyed the personal stories, Barbara's in particular.  And Linz's story about the day of Rand's death continues to move me whether I read it in print or hear him discuss it.

Sanction: 5, No Sanction: 0
Sanction: 5, No Sanction: 0
Post 4

Saturday, March 5, 2005 - 2:49pmSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit
Derek was praising " Chris's wonderful celebration of Miklos Rozsa, Marcus's passionate rejection of mediocrity, and other gems..."

I'm a little dizzy today.  Ask Linz.  I read it so fast I thought it said Marcus's "passionate celebration of mediocrity."  I'm okay.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, gents.

My real Centenary tribute, btw, is in the next issue.  The last Free Rad one was a mere ad for JARS.   :)

Post 5

Saturday, March 5, 2005 - 7:30pmSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit

Thank you, all. And thank you, Linz, for a great issue of the Free Radical.

Barbara

Post 6

Sunday, March 6, 2005 - 3:26amSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit
I finally got my Freerad, and it lived up to all the promise. A great issue.

Alec 

Post to this thread

User ID Password or create a free account.