RoR Special Groups:
RoR Interest Groups:
RoR Local Clubs:
Importance of Philosophy
Morality Needs No God
Rebirth of ReasonTM is an organization dedicated to the philosophy of
Objectivism, a philosophy devoted to living on earth.
The philosophy was developed by Ayn Rand, a novelist-philosopher in the 20th century.
RoR was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. You can find more information about RoR by going here.
Rebirth of Reason refers to Ayn Rand's description of the Renaissance.
The Renaissance was specifically the rebirth of reason, the liberation of man's mind, the triumph of rationality over mysticism - a faltering, incomplete, but impassioned triumph that led to the birth of science, of individualism, of freedom. - Ayn RandThe site is created to be a tool for bringing about a new Renaissance. Our purpose is to advance the philosophy of Objectivism.
We also seek to be a microcosm of the world we want to create. The rebirth of reason starts here. If we want to create a better world, we must start with ourselves. If we want a healthier culture, we have to create it here. If we want to promote reason, accomplishment, and happiness, we need only look to ourselves.
You may create a free account by clicking here. An account lets you post on the forums, contribute content of your own, vote in polls (and see the results), read some special topic forums, and many other features available only to members. In addition, logging in allows you to customize your RoR experience.
If you already have an account, you may log in here:
RoR Stats:RoR has 2614 articles archived by 274 different authors.
The RoR Forum has 180,017 posts.
There are 6761 members on RoR.
There are 39 Local clubs and Interest groups.
You can view the article archive by ranking of popularity. Go here.
Messages out of the last 50General Forum
Correspondence and Coherence Blog
(34) Merlin Jetton - 12/21/2020, 12:02pm - Coronavirus -- vaccine effectiveness Coronavirus - spread Co...
(35) Merlin Jetton - 12/26/2020, 2:50am - A posteriori and a priori #1To all, I hope you had a Merry X...
(36) Merlin Jetton - 12/28/2020, 11:23am - U.S. Election 2020 #1
(37) Merlin Jetton - 1/02, 6:07am - Coronavirus -- symptoms of Covid
(38) Merlin Jetton - 1/04, 6:03pm - Football playoffs and more
(39) Merlin Jetton - 1/08, 8:41am - Another smear of Turbotax and H&R BlockCoronavirus - profits...
(40) Merlin Jetton - 1/10, 9:17am - Income tax for 2020 (2021 tax season)
(41) Merlin Jetton - 1/14, 11:55am - Thomas Sowell: A Vote at the Crossroads Thomas Sowell: Is Tr...
(42) Merlin Jetton - 1/18, 5:14am - Teachers unions and political powerPre-existing conditions
(43) Merlin Jetton - 1/23, 5:20am - Biden undoes TrumpHank Aaron, RIP
(44) Merlin Jetton - 1/23, 5:22am - delete duplicate (Edited by Merlin Jetton on 1/23, 5:24am)...
(45) Merlin Jetton - 1/25, 6:06am - Janet Yellen on cryptocurrencyDemocratic bullies
(46) Michael Marotta - 1/30, 5:29am - Always interesting reading. Thanks.
(47) Merlin Jetton - 1/30, 11:35am - Journalists and free speechFiling income taxes for freeCoron...
(48) Merlin Jetton - 2/02, 6:23am - Economics of Violence Regarding GameStop
(49) Merlin Jetton - 2/03, 8:13am - Elizabeth Warren on GameStop
(50) Merlin Jetton - 2/05, 4:00am - Krugman's Insult
(51) Merlin Jetton - 2/05, 4:02am - delete duplicate (Edited by Merlin Jetton on 2/05, 4:04am)
(52) Merlin Jetton - 2/08, 8:15am - GameStop and three other polsNancy Pelosi and rules
(53) Merlin Jetton - 2/11, 5:11am - David French on abortion
(54) Merlin Jetton - 2/15, 1:17pm - Frustrating banking experience
(55) Merlin Jetton - 2/17, 3:22am - GameStop again
(56) Merlin Jetton - 2/22, 2:17am - Law, blockchain, cryptocurrency
(57) Merlin Jetton - 2/27, 9:56am - Cryptocurrency outlooks
(58) Merlin Jetton - 2/28, 12:51pm - Cryptocurrency outlook #2
ARI Watch: Attempted Theft of the U.S. Presidency
(33) Doug Morris - 12/20/2020, 10:57am - It is possible to have more than one enemy. And the enemy o...
(34) Luke Setzer - 12/25/2020, 7:41am - Millennial Millie Exposes Election Fraud
(35) Luke Setzer - 12/26/2020, 3:58am - China's Fourth Generation Unrestricted Warfare on the West
(36) Doug Morris - 12/26/2020, 11:44am - No conspiracy could be that powerful. Our real enemy is not ...
Mouthpieces for Election Riggers
(0) Mark Hunter - 12/24/2020, 7:44am - Back on November 27th Yaron Brook (Ayn Rand Institute) and G...
(1) Doug Morris - 12/24/2020, 10:00am - I acknowledge that Hitler won democratic elections in German...
(2) Luke Setzer - 12/25/2020, 7:39am - Merry Christmas, Mark, and thanks for such a great and refre...
Ten Years of Necessary Facts
(0) Michael Marotta - 1/02, 3:09pm - I launched my blog on 2 January 2011. The title was inspired...
(1) Stephen Boydstun - 1/03, 4:24am - Thanks, Michael! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~One of the most noted e...
(2) Michael Marotta - 1/09, 2:43pm - No, thank you, Stephen. Your understanding and interest is f...
Against Dark Skies
(0) Michael Marotta - 1/24, 1:21am - I serve as vice president of our local astronomy club. We re...
(1) Michael Marotta - 1/24, 1:22am - We do not have the same perceptions with light that we do wi...
"Optimism" message from the ARI
(0) Michael Marotta - 1/30, 5:47am - Dear Michael:Throughout my career, Iíve been assured ...
(1) Michael Marotta - 1/30, 6:30am - I have been reading Mark Hunter's "ARI Watch" for several ye...
(2) Mark Hunter - 1/31, 11:59am - Yaron Brook: “We, who are not part of any tribe ...&r...
(0) Michael Marotta - 2/22, 5:31am - Winter happened here in Austin and across the state. Electri...
The Thirty Tyrants
(0) Doug Morris - 2/11, 1:52pm - This seems to be another conspiracy theory, maybe with a lit...
(1) Michael Marotta - 2/14, 6:55am - Well. Doug, conspiracies do exist. Just ask Julius Caesar. I...
(2) Doug Morris - 2/14, 11:45am - Michael, can you unabbreviate TOS please?
(3) Merlin Jetton - 2/17, 3:37am - Michael, can you unabbreviate TOS please? Michael may have c...
(4) Merlin Jetton - 2/17, 3:42am - Michael Marotta: "As for the Thirty Tyrants, we need to unde...
(5) Michael Marotta - 2/22, 5:09am - Sorry, Doug, Merlin is right. Writing off the top of my head...
It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often b...
(0) Michael Marotta - 1/02, 3:29pm - Well, yes, at first blush it is easy to agree with. But if y...
(1) Kyrel Zantonavitch - 1/02, 9:03pm - The rich and powerful traditionally get that way thru produc...