About
Content
Store
Forum

Rebirth of Reason
War
People
Archives
Objectivism

Post to this threadMark all messages in this thread as readMark all messages in this thread as unread


Post 0

Sunday, November 6, 2005 - 8:55amSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit
Andrew;  Excellent piece.  We must wake up in this country too.  There is a whole host of young black men who are followers of Islam.  I think it may happen here.  Our civilization is too great a value to lose.
*Edited for typo*

(Edited by Andrew Bissell on 11/06, 9:09am)




Sanction: 5, No Sanction: 0
Sanction: 5, No Sanction: 0
Post 1

Sunday, November 6, 2005 - 10:11amSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit
I have added my two cents on this issue here.




Post 2

Monday, November 7, 2005 - 3:58amSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit
Well, the problem with this is, that it is no slash against Western Civilization, but rather against the sozialist central government in Paris. It is the rise of a minority that has never been accepted in France and always remained a society within the society and of lower rank. This sort of caste system has now erupted into violent riots. Therefore, I don't believe there is much of a connection between Islamism/Terrorism and these riots.



Sanction: 4, No Sanction: 0
Sanction: 4, No Sanction: 0
Post 3

Monday, November 7, 2005 - 10:46amSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit
The most terrifying part of this multi-cultural and appeasement-based phenomenon is the now established and infamous "no go" areas which even the French police have abandoned. Jihadis, drug lords, and criminal gangs rule these areas almost unchallenged. They basically go unmolested so long as they "stay quiet" and "keep the peace." Now the French police are finally venturing inside these alien territories. But why did French society surrender these suburban areas in the first place? Now the job of assimilation into French society, as well as law and order, will be ten times as hard.
(Edited by Andre Zantonavitch on 11/07, 2:10pm)




Post 4

Monday, November 7, 2005 - 1:33pmSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit
A nation that can appoint a Minister of Social Cohesion -- and keep a straight face -- is surely doomed.



Post 5

Monday, November 7, 2005 - 6:11pmSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit
Andre,

Thanks for that post. I didn't realize France had "no go" areas.

Jim




Sanction: 3, No Sanction: 0
Sanction: 3, No Sanction: 0
Post 6

Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 1:15amSanction this postReply
Bookmark
Link
Edit
Well, the problem with this is, that it is no slash against Western Civilization, but rather against the sozialist central government in Paris.

Are you suggesting they are simply displaying a socialist mentality?

It is the rise of a minority that has never been accepted in France and always remained a society within the society and of lower rank.

40 percent of them are unemployed, or thereabouts, the other 60% are no doubt employed, within French society. There are muslims in France working as doctors, lawyers, who are in parliament, etc. They have made their way up in French society. Were they not accepted?

This sort of caste system has now erupted into violent riots. Therefore, I don't believe there is much of a connection between Islamism/Terrorism and these riots.

Assuming your first assertion is correct, but it overlooks the fact that they are muslims and that muslim thought, values and ideals reign in those housing projects. That thoughout the world, wherever the muslim mentality comes up against the infidel this kind of tension inevitably arises. That the legacy of Islam is violence, genocide and destruction. That Islam teaches the superiority of the believer over the unbeliever. That it divides the world into two houses, Dar al Harb (house of war) and Dar al Islam (house of peace), an "Us and Them" world view, with the Us, the Ummah, demanding allegiance over every other authority. Islam is all, and will be all. You overlook that Islam is not a religion of peace.




Post to this thread
User ID Password reminder or create a free account.