Yeah. Let’s elect this dude…We just have to overlook:
(1) McCain-Feingold (restrictions on political speech)
(2) McCain-Kennedy-Edwards (trial lawyers’ bill of rights)
(3) McCain-Lieberman (global warming legislation)
(4) ‘Gang of 14’ (obstructing change to the filibuster rule for judicial nominations)
(5) Voting against the Bush tax cuts
(6) Opposing the use of ‘water-boarding’ or any other form of torture for terrorists
(7) Attacking Romney for his success as a businessman ("for patriotism, not for profit")
(8) Supporting repeal of Roe v. Wade. (May 2007)
(9) McCain-Kennedy (amnesty for illegal aliens—OK. Objectivists can debate that one.)
Aside from these minor issues and the fact that he’s too old and slow-witted to compete with either Democratic candidate in the Presidential debates…he’s terrific. The left-leaning pollsters wouldn’t be intentionally warping the stats to make Republicans think this dinosaur will do well in November…Surely not.
It's enough to make you hold your nose and take Peikoff''s Democratic plunge...