|Hi Teresa and Dean,|
1. I don't see anything wrong in what you said.
But on the other hand, a person born blind cannot live the existence of light, for example, exactly as those who can see it. While at the same time he will have no reason not to believe in what 'trusted' people refer to as the spectrum of light, for example. So at most, he can live that existence only according to some other's experiences but never on his own which are likely confined by some other sort of dimensions lived just by him. In brief, in real life, existence (of anything) exists only in the way it is perceived by an observer and since in general an observer likes to think that all other observers are (or should be) made exactly like him then he has no way but to see his 'relative' existence as a universal (absolute) one too. But I have to add that at least in theory, existence does exist in all its aspects to a perfect observer (who has no limits)... surely not me or anyone I knew so far :)
Of course, in my turn (as our fellow blind), I have no reason not to agree that 'existence exists (independently of consciousness)' since after all it won't imply or teach us any practical (determined) path to be followed in real life... unless I still miss something :)
2. Here, I tried to understand to which things the word 'existence' refers. For example , do I exist? If yes, which part of me lets my existence to exist? That is why I said the existence 'in' me (or in persons) to avoid referring to any part of my being (or theirs). In any case, and since you couldn't understand my question, it seems that 'existence IS identity (anything is something, and not other things)' excludes the existence of the observers who are supposed by many, as far as I noticed, to be rather identical, at least in their interraction with the other existing things.
3. Yes you are right, each of us is indeed a part of the same reality/existence of all others. But are we given the same tools/limits to live it? For example should I blame my fellow blind who likes to enjoy listening some music instead of going with me to watch a movie? or my deaf friend who would likely prefer just the opposite? And while it is easy to understand these two obvious cases, perceiving the deep inner differences among people is very far from being as easy. So only when I was rather young (now 60) I believed for too many years that humans are created of the same nature. Only when I discovered for sure that I was wrong, my life started to be balanced hence stable. Because since then, I was no more surprised by any kind of person. Naturally I also didn't see people as good or bad persons... just different beings who are made to be attracted by different needs/things in life hence each looking for his right/true path to reach a sort of self satisfaction if not happiness. And they are all parts in the same global existence that myself I am part of.
6. You are totally right to ask what was in my mind when I wrote about a rather weird situation. I will be glad to return to it someday later since it is a big/vaste topic to talk about now. On the other hand, I am glad to hear that if anytime you work hard to be real productive, all people you live with (and in your surroundings) have no reason to oppose you in a way or another.
7. First, all you have said about Capitalism and Communism, is right in theory in the least :) Because actually no one of the two is followed the way one expects. Second, in general, men usually prefer the way of life they used to. Of course there are always exeptions in any part of the world. But the international propaganda has to focus on some of them more than others.
In my opinion systems, like Capitalism and Communism, are created by some men to let their people work as hard as possible. And when some parts of a system fail to reach this goal, they will be replaced by some new alternatives (in form of new laws), while keeping the big title intact. Is the Capitalism in US for example, the same... 60 years ago and now. Obviously, the same can be said about Russia. After all, politics is one of the oldest professions which is inhirited from generation to generation since the very early era of the evolution of humankind. It is the art of driving people as sheep with a smile (as possible :) )
(3) I think 'Reality', the way it is presented here, is all what could be perceived, imagined and whatever else...
But what would you say if someone, living in this 'absolute' reality, prefers, for example, to give his life by not opposing in any way an enemy and another who naturally kills his enemy to save his life.
What could be the possible reason that both of them couldn't take the same decision in front of the same experience?
Simply because the limit of their subjective realities are different.
Yes, I am as the first one in this example while I do expect that the other one will likely behave differently. Are there two realities? Of course not... but the limit that a person is given to live this ultimate reality or existence is different from one another. And all are fully content to live... up to their limit only... that is based on their nature they are created of.
Obviously who have given a lower limit to perceive, find hard to imagine some upper ones so they would likely call them illusions (because they are indeed illusions to them). That is why I don't use to argue with people about right and wrong... because I already know they are always right the way they are.
(6) Now, I know at least it is not a point that you would worry about in your life. But what I can add is that... it is not the case for all people living on our dear planet, Earth. I will return to this in the future :)
(7) If you see Capitalism is the ultimate solution for all times in all parts of the world ... so be it.
To me in the least, Capitalism and others act much like religions. Indeed, one may see in each of them some great guidelines leading to some wonderful goals/hopes. Then when anytime things go wrong, some speeches, which are already prepared, will be addressed to the masses saying like: "We (denoting the people and not the men on power or the religious leaders) deserve to have such a serious crisis, because most of you and since long time have ignored the basic and great laws that our system (or religion) is based on. So the solution is simple... just let us work again together, hand by hand, as our fathers did to see and live in the near future the goals we have always dreamed of". Very simple but it works :)